If you bought housing in Japan this year, you will not need to submit above-mentioned documents to the Company. You will instead have to file a tax return by yourself between February 16 and March 15 2018 at your local tax office. Starting from 2018, you will be able to claim housing purchase deductions through the year-end tax adjustment process.