Forms to claim housing purchase deductions are usually mailed to you directly from your tax office after filing your final tax return in the following year of purchasing a house. In the case you have not received them, please ask for them at your local tax office.

※ “Housing loans special exemption certificate":

 The format of certificate issued after June 2012 and the version of before June 2012 is different. The certificate issued after June 2012, can also be used as the declaration form.