□ Original document(s) that records the outstanding balance of your loan, issued by your housing loan agency or bank.

□ Original form to claim housing purchase deductions, issued by Tax Office (the page for 2019)

 **If you are using more than one organization to obtain your loan, please submit all the documents from each.