□ Original certificate of insurance premium payments issued by your insurance company

  -  These must be the certificates especially issued for the purpose of the year-end tax adjustment. The insurance policy or

   receipt of insurance premium payments is not acceptable.

□ Original certificate of National pension (including National pension fund) insurance premium payments, certificate of DC personal      plan premiums payments.

  -   Proof of payment from the insurance company or the relevant insurance office is usually mailed out late September

   /early October. Original documents and not copies must be submitted.

     -   If you have not received it, please contact your insurance agent or the relevant insurance office.


Do not glue the attachments to the form. Please staple them to the back of the form.